In this compilation of teaching sessions from the August 2019 Embodied Men's Leadership Training & Embodied Women's Relationship Immersion combined intensive, John offers numerous real-life examples of ways to stretch your body to create new possibilities for becoming more available for love.
- the importance of recognizing & practicing new possibilities for response beyond your habitual closure
- the responsibility of the feminine to reveal her heart to bring the masculine back into consciousness
- the responsibility of the masculine to be a stand for her deepest heart
- how you can bring awareness to the places where you drop consciousness in order to free more love in your partner
- how you can begin to practice responding without the influence of your relationship history
- the fewer words you use, the better because the moment you speak, your partner will go into their head and disconnect from their heart
- you have an opportunity to do something completely different than your habitual response and change the direction of the destiny of your relationship
- there is "no way to love safely," as John describes, so the practice is to relax into your truth
- how you can use experimentation through yogic practice to deepen your intimacy
- what it means to ride the edge of being a demand for your partner's heart and being a "yes" to where they are
- how you can explore at different times in your life, what is the deepest practice wanting to come through you?