In this video, from the July 21, 2020 Community Support call, John describes how we can come to an integrated wholeness within our own masculine and feminine. From that wholeness, we are attuned to the deeper spiritual energetics of life. As we attune to those things, we become filled. And from that fullness, we give.
Embodiment is about practicing the masculine and feminine extremes to identify, amplify and integrate these capacities and expand our capacity for relationship. When we cultivate these two tracks of the embodied masculine and feminine, deepening in both awareness and feeling, we can't help but be whole and fulfilled.
You'll also learn:
- In relational moments, when one partner animates the extreme of the masculine pole, and the other animates the feminine pole, your intimacy benefits from the union and arc of polarity
- The importance of cultivating the capacity to be with your true feelings without escaping the moment
- Your leadership capacities are expanded the more you stay in the feeling that is most true for you
- Why embodied practice is so beneficial in cultivating these capacities
- Honoring your feminine through expressing your heart's truth elevates consciousness in response to the moment
- The difference between revealing the pain in your heart versus projecting it
- A revealed heart is often the safest place; the parts that think it's not are remnants of our childhood wounds
- The importance of bringing your feminine revealed heart of the impact of when the masculine leaves a deep moment of connection to return to purpose
- The parts of you that you judge or avoid feeling are a result of your unintegrated feminine - i.e. the part that judges your messy heart
- The importance of being unconditionally friendly to the parts of you that you don't fully integrate and are afraid to show
- Ways to say No with love, both non-verbally and verbally, in a moment of intimacy
- Most men have not learned how to be confident and bold AND incredibly sensitive, which is a reflection of their unintegrated feminine. When the feminine responds in a moment, they are bringing sensitivity to the moment, so that the masculine awareness can adjust and becoming more sensitive. Intimacy should be a dance of sensitivity and awareness moving fluidly between two bodies.
- How a feminine being can bring directionality to the masculine with love
- The importance for the feminine to bring compassion for masculine limitations and to magnify when the masculine is doing it right, with phrases like, "Just like that" and by bringing a whole-body Yes