In this video, from the May 26, 2020 Community Support Call, John describes ways to take responsibility for your own nourishment in your relationships, in your own Masculine and Feminine, and in the world.
You'll also learn:
- how to create structure to fully honor both your masculine purpose and your feminine flow
- how to create the freedom to go to bed with no thought as a north star for your masculine
- the masculine in all of us can't be happy when we are out of integrity
- a practice for clearing deep emotions from your core
- how to stay tethered to consciousness while holding space for others
- what is the "feminine delusion"
- how to practice the yoga of giving your heart fully while you are not in a relationship
- practices to track and fully touch the wounds you still carry from your father and mother
- before stepping into a new relationship make an inventory on a past relationship to avoid repeating the same patterns. Some sample questions to ask as a feminine: "Where did I resist his attempts to lead me? Where did I withhold my heart's true feelings? Where did I mistrust? Where did I grab control? Where was I selfish? Where did I castrate? Where was I critical? Where did I withhold my pleasure and my feminine gifts? Some questions from the masculine: Where did I abdicate leadership? Where did I not show up fully? Where was I out of integrity?
- the importance to take time to nourish yourself after leaving a relationship before stepping back into dating
- how to receive the nourishment from the Great Masculine and Feminine in life