In this compilation of teaching sessions from the June 2019 Art of Fearless Intimacy Intensive in Brooklyn NY, John and Kendra Cunov expand on the concepts of 'reveal' and 'ravish,' as explored in their November 2017 intensive of the same theme, through deepening the definition of both concepts, introducing three layers of intimacy (your body, your emotions, and your essence), speaking to how these concepts can be expressed through embodied masculine and feminine transmissions, and the responsibility of feminine and masculine partners to reveal and ravish, respectively, when seeking a polarized dynamic in their intimacy.
You'll also learn:
- what it means to reveal and ravish
- how to transmit masculine and feminine energy through your body
- ways to become more aware of how the three layers of intimacy show up in your relationships
- how to take responsibility for deepening your intimacy through your masculine or feminine essence
- what it means to feel deeper into your partner, beyond the surface of their body and personality
- how to create masculine/feminine polarity in any moment
- the importance of personal practice and ways to integrate it into your existing lifestyle
- why clarifying the language around what you need in your intimate relationships can be karma shifting
- what is shadow work and why your awareness of it can deepen your relationships
- how to bring your practice to dating
- identifying what is non-negotiable for your masculine or feminine essence so you can know when it's showing up in a future partner
- ways to artfully express your feminine responsiveness and masculine consciousness
- the importance of praising, honoring and recognizing your partner's love
- how to embody consciousness without becoming a 'statue'
- how to avoid the ways in which you habitually return to states of closure
- what is underneath the feminine complaint
- how to bring dark erotic energy to your relationship in a healthy and embodied way
Note: John and Kendra reference "Card 3" Practice and Shadow Practice in a few of the videos, but these practices will not be demonstrated in this series. If you would like to explore these practices on your own, the "Card 3" practice is an adaptation of a practice by Harville Hendrix, which you can find in the book, "Getting the Love You Want." You can find a description of an Embodied Shadow Practice in the "Homework, Practices and Resources" section of the Virtual Workshop.