The thirteenth Virtual Workshop "Office Hours" group coaching call with John. Topics covered include: the ways in which we recreate our childhood wounds in our relationships; a therapeutic container for communicating with empathy and consciousness (Imago Intentional Dialogue); a yogic approach to revealing your feelings to your partner; how a masculine partner can create space for his own feminine and bring it to his feminine partner in a way that she can metabolize; an embodied practice to own and clear fear; how a single mother can cultivate her own sacred masculine practice to hold the feminine and inspire the sacred masculine in her son; the importance of cultivating both your sacred masculine and sacred feminine fully because your deepest practice is how you transmit both in any moment - with your feminine devotion and your structure fully integrated in the moment; and how to create space to honor your own heart. For the masculine, you can do this to come into integrity with your heart. For the feminine, you can do this as an act of self-love. The tantric practice for the masculine and feminine in all of us is to be a yes to everything.
Resources John Discussed on the Call:
- Imago Intentional Dialogue Practice
- Zen Habits Blog Post: https://zenhabits.net/dialogues/
- The Hoffman Institute: https://www.hoffmaninstitute.org/
- Embodied Grief Practice with Tree of Life: https://johnwinelandstreaming.vhx.tv/feminine-practices/videos/embodied-grief-practice
- Feminine Pleasure Practice with the Divine Masculine: https://johnwinelandstreaming.vhx.tv/feminine-practices/videos/feminine-pleasure-practice-with-the-divine-masculine